Skip the line to the Herculaneum archeological site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the world's most preserved ancient cities.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please dress appropriately and wear comfortable shoes
- From March 16 to October 14 opening hours from 9:30 AM-7:30 PM (last admission 6:00 PM; the archaeological area must be left by 7:00 PM)
- From October 15 to March 15 opening hours from 8:30 AM-5:00 PM (last admission 3:30 PM; the archaeological area must be left by 4:40 PM)