Discover medieval Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage site, with a guide. Visit Pena Palace, and admire the views at Roca Cape, and the pools at Azenhas do Mar via minivan pickup and drop-off.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 - 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Free pickup at your hotel or apartment in central Lisbon
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
8 AM at Starbucks Rossio, R. 1º de Dezembro, 1200-147 Lisboa, PortugalOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- In case of red alerts for fire prevention by local authorities, the regular itinerary may be modifications
- You should buy tickets to Pena Palace in advance on their website. You should select the 10:00 AM slot. It is important that you buy only for this slot, as we are organizing all the groups at the same time
- The tickets tend to sell out. If you don't purchase your tickets in anticipation, we can't guarantee availability at the door so you might end up just being able to visit the exteriors and the gardens