Join this whale watching cruise to spot many whale and dolphin breeds off the coast of Boston. See these magnificent creatures close up from the deck of your ship with a professional, knowledgeable guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
What customers loved
"Seeing the humpback fluke was the best!"
"Watching the whales playing and swimming alongside the cruise boat."
"Ride itself and watching these magnificent mammals in their natural habitat."
"Seeing the whales. I think we saw the same 3."
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• Your tour departs from One Long Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, located between the Long Wharf Marriott Hotel and the New England Aquarium • Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled activity start time • Upon arrival, please proceed to the boarding location of your cruise, where you will present your voucher for scanning and exchange for a boarding passOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The location of the whales may require more travel time, extending the trip beyond 3 hours. Please allow for additional time in your schedule
- The average trip is 3.5 to 4 hours in duration
- Departure times are subject to change and so your departure time may have changed. Phone and email contact details will be on your voucher
- Please visit the local partner’s website directly for information regarding CoVid restrictions and inclement weather. Cancellations will be posted on the main page of the website the night before each departure
- Local taxes and fees are included
- Food, drinks, and gratuities are not included