A special children’s guide will show your family a few highlights of the Louvre Museum on a private tour that has been specially designed for both adults and kids. You’ll start out at the Mona Lisa before taking in a couple of other special exhibits.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, German, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- If you are more than 6 people you might be separated into different groups
- Even with skip-the-ticket-line access, there may be a wait at security. During high season this wait can be up to 20 minutes
- Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum