Explore San Francisco's best landmarks on an open-top double-decker Big Bus. Immerse yourself in the city's history and visit sights like Fisherman's Wharf, Museum of Modern Art, Embarcadero, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Exchange your voucher at the Big Bus Tours office on the corner of Jefferson and Mason Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Oversize luggage
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- The first tour of the day departs from Stop #1 – Big Bus Tours Visitors Center at 10:00 AM and buses will arrive every 60 minutes with the last tour of the day departing at 5:00 PM. Headphones will be provided upon arrival, however, feel free to use your own