Enjoy a sail in Lisbon and admire the views of this beautiful city and its monuments. Take the wheel and steer the yacht, or if you prefer simply relax on deck sipping Champagne. Hot snacks and drinks are included on this 2-hour tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, French
Select participants and date
Meet your captain directly at your sailing boat called "Mara" at the Yacht Marina, Doca de Santo Amaro. The marina is located directly under the 25th of April suspension bridge. When you arrive at the marina, walk towards the bridge passing all the bars and restaurants. At the end, turn left and after 20 meters you will see a white gate that leads to the pontoons. The yacht is just in front. If you are arriving by taxi or Uber, the drop off point is in the street 'Doca Alcântara'.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you're prone to seasickness, it's recommended to bring medicines for nausea relief