Explore the Roman and Renaissance summer retreat of Tivoli on this day trip from Rome. Step back in time to the Roman Empire at the gardens of the Villa d'Este and the Villa Adriana ruins.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, French
- Pickup optional
- Viale Luigi Einaudi, 00185 Roma RM, Italia. Next to the Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri. Nearest metro: Metro A line stop Piazza della Repubblica. <strong> Gray Line - I Love Rome </strong> office: via Leone IV, 33 [email protected] 0039 06 474 2501 (6:30 AM – 8:00 PM 365 days) 0039 348 8112027 (Whatsapp only)
Select participants and date
Meet in front of Santa Maria Maria degli Angeli e dei Maritiri near Metro A line stop Piazza della Repubblica and Termini Station (Metro A and B) <strong> Gray Line - I Love Rome </strong> office: via Leone IV, 33 [email protected] 0039 06 474 2501 (6:30 AM – 8:00 PM 365 days) 0039 348 8112027 (Whatsapp only)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour starts at 8:30 AM on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Please call 24 hours ahead of time to receive your pickup time (available only at centrally-located hotels within the Aurelian Walls).
- The tour can be booked in English, French, Spanish, and German