To live like a local is to eat like a local! And you will be shown how to drink and dine like they do in Lucca, with a dash of history thrown in along the way. Sweet bread with raisins, sheep’s cheese, prosciutto, salami, olive oil, chocolate...
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Entrance to Lucca train station, under the taxi signOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear casual dress and comfortable shoes for walking.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform the supplier at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page.