Journey to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere and admire the incredible 360-degree views over New York. Choose between 3 skip-the-line ticket options or a VIP guided tour.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express elevators
Select participants and date
Enter the Freedom Tower at the Observatory Entrance on West Street at least 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time. Descend the escalator and check-in at the Guest Service Desk, located to the right of the entrance lines, with your barcoded ticket; do not stand in the ticket line at the top of the escalators.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All pre-purchased tickets are barcoded to let you skip the ticket purchase line at the Observatory entrance
- Everyone has to queue for security, but Combination, All-inclusive and VIP Tour tickets receive an expedited security via the priority security line
- Standard, Combination and VIP Tour tickets are for timed entry. If you miss your assigned entry time you will not receive replacement tickets or a refund
- All-inclusive tickets allow you to enter at any time on your chosen day to visit
- All-inclusive and VIP Tour tickets include a US$ 15 credit to drink or shop at the café, bar, restaurant or gift shop. Combination tickets include a $5 credit.
- Standard, Combination and All-Inclusive tickets allow you to enter the observatory up to 15 minutes after your reserved time. Stay as long as you like
- Guests under 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 5 and under are free with a paying adult
- Advance reservations are recommended for One Dine Restaurant at “OpenTable”