Visit the Bode Museum on Berlin Museum Island and marvel at the Museum of Byzantine Art and the Sculpture Collection. Explore the Münzkabinett, one of the largest coin collections in the world.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Entrance to the Bode Museum Am Kupfergraben 10117 BerlinOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Wearing a medical or FFP2 mask is recommended but not mandatory
- Discounted tickets are only accepted with a valid ID
- The entire building is wheelchair-accessible
- The museum opens at 10:00 AM with parts of the exhibition. Additional rooms open at 11:00 AM