Experience Prague Castle with an entry ticket that offers an introductory overview of the complex. Get recommendations from your local host to make the most of your visit.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Polish
Select participants and date
Meet our representative at the corner of the Prague Castle complex's III. courtyard next to the St. Vitus Cathedral. Look out for an open blue and white umbrella. It is strongly advised to enter the Prague Castle complex from the side entrance of the tram station named Pražský Hrad.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Internet access
Know before you go
- Skip the line ticket is for buying of the actual tickets.
- Prague Castle complex is Presidential office, therefore certain buildings may be closed for operational or state-ceremonial reasons.
- Your ticket is valid for 2 days
- Discounts are available for the following persons upon presentation of valid ID: Students of secondary school and university students (aged from 17 to 26), as well as senior citizens aged 66 and over. Tickets must be purchased directly at the Prague Castle ticket counter.
- Please note that parts of the Prague Castle complex might be subject to closures due to special events.
- Change of opening hours may occure due to operational or state-ceremonial reasons.
- Refund will be not issued during such partial closures or due to change of opening hours.