Visit 2 masterpieces by the architect Antoni Gaudi on a skip-the-line tour of Parc Güell and the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona. Uncover the meaning behind Gaudi’s mosaics and motifs with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Bare feet
- See-through clothing
Know before you go
- Please be aware that this tour contains walking, please wear comfortable shoes
- Sagrada Familia does not provide radio guide systems to minors under 10 years. Your guide will provide you with the required devices for you all to enjoy a guided tour
- As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted
- A radio guide system in Sagrada Familia is offered to groups of more than 9 people
- A radio guide system in Park Güell is offered to groups of more than 5 people
- The Sagrada Familia reserves the right to refuse admission. At the entrance, visitors will have their bags, rucksacks, luggage and personal items checked
- Due to security checks held by Sagrada Familia, waiting times to access the venue may be longer on some days; no refunds will be provided in this case