Take in a variety of contemporary art exhibitions at the Foundation Louis Vuitton in Paris. Admire a building by the architect Frank Gehry and see the ongoing exhibition on Monet and Joan Mitchell.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Start your activity at Foundation Louis Vuitton.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Last entry to the museum is 2 hours before closing time
- Latecomers will not be admitted
- Names on the tickets cannot be changed after tickets have been booked
- Please note that reduced rates are available for young persons (under 26 years of age) at the Fondation Louis Vuitton: 5 Euros for the non skip-the-line tickets, and 2 Euros for the shuttle