Get off the usual tourist path and discover the secret sites of Paris on a 3-hour bike tour. A local guide will take you to some of the “City of Lights” hidden locations, exploring the street art, city markets and leafy side lanes like a true Parisian.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, Dutch, English
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in the Underground Parking Etoile-Foch, opposite 8 Avenue Foch, 75116, Paris (near the Arc de Triomphe). The meeting point is on the 2nd underground level (go down into the parking and you will see us on your right). If you are arriving by Metro, get off at "Charles de Gaulle Etoile" and follow exit 8. At the end of exit 8, turn right along the bowling center and enter the parking. Go down one level and follow the Holland Bikes signs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check the weather forecast and dress appropriately