Enjoy access to Michelangelo's David at the Accademia and view the outside of the spectacular Duomo, in the intimacy of a small group tour. Enjoy a guided walk through the streets and squares of this Renaissance city to further appreciate its riches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet you guide at Piazza San Marco, by the statue in the middle of the square. This is a centrally located square just one minute away from the Accademia Gallery in Via Ricasoli. Walk through Via Ricasoli and you will find Piazza San Marco.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Only small handbags are permitted inside the Accademia. Large backpacks and large pointy umbrellas are not allowed. There is also no cloakroom inside the Accademia Gallery.
- If option with entrance to Florence Cathedral selected, remember that the cathedral is a holy place so please dress appropriately. It may not be possible to enter the Baptistry on your guided tour due to long security lines.
- Florence Cathedral is subject to closure during special celebrations. If this occurs, the local partner will provide an alternative itinerary.