Travel between the Montego Bay Airport and hotels in any of Jamaica’s major resort towns. A wide variety of transportation options is available, including shared transfers, private transfers, and the VIP Arrival and Departure Experiences.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 15 minutes - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Arrival transfers: After clearing customs, you will enter the main arrivals hall and go to desk number 8 (Holiday Services), and someone will be there to meet you. Departure transfers: You will be picked up in the front lobby of your hotel. You’ll be advised of the pick-up time on arrival.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You must provide your hotel and flight arrival and departure details (time, date, and airline information) at the time of booking.
- If you do not provide this information when booking, you will be required to call or email to advise the tour operator directly (contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking).
- Average wait time for shared transportation is approximately 25 minutes after checking in at the Holiday Services counter.
- Average wait time for private/luxury transportation is no more than 10 minutes after checking in at the Holiday Services counter.
- Transfer times depend on the location of your hotel.