Discover the Jewish quarter of Marais in Paris. In this former swampland, you will see impressive city palaces from the 16th and 17th century, the oldest square in Paris and fascinating hidden places away from other tourists.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at 9, Place de l'Hôtel de Ville. Look for your guide with a HelpTourists bag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 12 years old can participate in the tour free of charge
- Please note that this is a private tour for your group only (but the price is quoted as the price per person)