Visit the Florence Baptistery and the Museum of the Opera Duomo on a guided tour of the Florence Cathedral Complex, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting in front of the central door of the Cathedral, the guide will have a sign with the Tour nameOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The cathedral has a dress code
- Visiting Giotto's Bell Tower and Brunelleschi's Dome requires climbing 414 and 463 steps, respectively
- Participants who climb the Dome and Giotto’s Bell Tower must, before the ascent, leave the following items inside the luggage storage: suitcases, backpacks, packages, containers and bags of large and medium size, and umbrellas