Discover the beauty of Taroko Gorge on a day excursion from Taipei. This site is one of the top nature wonders in Asia, famed for its stunning marble gorge. Take a train from Tapei to Hualien, visit Taroko Gorge, and then return to Taipei by train.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Chinese, Japanese
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels or metro stations in downtown Taipei City. If the hotel lobby is located on an upper level, please meet the tour guide on the ground level of the hotel building. The exact pickup time will be provided by the local operator upon confirmation. Please note the pickup service cannot accommodate hotels in Neihu, Nangang, Shilin, Beitou, Wenshan District, and New Taipei City area.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Tour commentary will be provided in Mandarin, English and Japanese.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The sequence and time of stay of tour stops may be adjusted according to the traffic/weather condition.
- This tour is not accessible to wheelchair users and people with physical disabilities.