Discover the beauty of Taroko Gorge on a day excursion from Taipei. This site is one of the top nature wonders in Asia, famed for its stunning marble gorge. Take a train from Tapei to Hualien, visit Taroko Gorge, and then return to Taipei by train.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Chinese, Japanese
- Pickup optional
- Pickup and drop-off are only available from hotels/metro stations in downtown Taipei City. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. If the hotel lobby is located on an upper floor, please meet your tour guide at the ground floor lobby. Look for the tour guide's logo flag (Edison Tours).
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Please meet the activity provider's representative at Exit East 2 of Taipei Main Station (near the train locomotive installation).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- If the tour has to be canceled due to bad weather, you will be contacted no later than the evening before the excursion day by email or SMS.
- Each guest is allowed to bring one piece of carry-on baggage.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The sequence and time of stay of tour stops may be adjusted according to the traffic/weather condition.
- This tour is not accessible to wheelchair users and people with physical disabilities.