Drive around Berlin in a comfortable, electrically-assisted cycle taxi and experience the German capital from a new perspective. Create your own personalized 1-hour tour according to your interests or choose from a wide range of topics.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
This option does not include hotel pick-up and starts at Potsdamer Platz, at the foot of the glass DB Tower (Potsdamer Platz 2). Pick-up is available on request from the city center with an extra charge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- The vehicles provide enough space to hold a compact, foldable pushchair, luggage (2 normal sized suitcases or 1 large suitcase), or a foldable wheelchair (without motor).
- The vehicles are weather-resistant, allowing you to take a tour year-round. Tours do not take place when there are official weather warnings, such as before a storm.
- The exact itinerary depends on the desired start and end destination. The following example shows the most popular attractions along a circular course (you can get on and off at any point along the route as long as the start and end destinations are the same). You can also customize the route to suit your interests.
- Potsdamer Platz – Berlin Wall – Checkpoint Charlie – Friedrichstraße – Gendarmenmarkt – Bebelplatz – State Opera – Museum Island – Berlin Cathedral – TV Tower – Rotes Rathaus – Schlossplatz – Unter den Linden – Humboldt University – Brandenburg Gate – Holocaust Memorial - back to Potsdamer Platz