Skip the line and visit the National Archaeological Museum with a convenient e-ticket and self-guided audio tour on your phone.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Greek, English, Italian, German, French, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
There is no meeting point. The self-guided audio tour is designed to start at the entrance of the National Archaeological Museum (44, Patission St., 10682, Athens). The easiest way to get there is by metro (Omonoia or Victoria station). The tour ends at the entrance of the museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Charged Smartphone
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- After booking you will receive an email with the entry ticket and a link for the audio guide from our local partner
- The audio tour is not compatible with Windows phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, or iPad Mini 1st generation
- This product includes only the regular ticket for all ages. If you are entitled to free or reduced-price entry please go directly to the ticket booth