Discover St. Peter's Basilica on a guided tour with a professional art historian. Climb to the top of St. Peter's Dome and admire the remarkable views of Rome.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, English
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The Dome's terrace might not be accessible during bad weather. In such cases, you can ask for a partial refund and visit the other areas, or cancel for a full refund
- Please note that this is not a skip-the-line tour
- St. Peter Basilica can be subject to partial unforeseen closures due to Vatican Administration
- Modest clothing is required to enter the Basilica (knees and shoulders should be covered)
- Please take into consideration that the lines to clear security checks at the entrance are not skippable and may take 15 to 120 minutes (during holidays)
- For environmental reasons, it is preferable that you bring your own headphones and do not print your voucher. The activity provider will provide headphones if you forget yours