See the beautiful and fascinating city center of Hamburg on a guided walking tour. Discover some of the central highlights and marvel at landmark monuments such as the 19th-century town hall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration options: 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Japanese
- Private group available
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Select participants and date
At Hauptbahnhof, East side of the Central Train Station, Kirchenallee. At the bus stop of the Hamburg Citytours - Blaue Linie F.Open in Google Maps ⟶