Discover the masterpieces of Rome in one day on this tour of the Colosseum and the Vatican Museums. Skip the ticket lines at both locations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration options: 4 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese
- Optional audio guide
- English, French
- Private or small groups available
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- The order in which the sites are visited during the tour can vary.
Select participants and date
• For the Vatican portion in the morning, meet your guide at Viale Giulio Cesare 229 (between pharmacy and cinema ‘Giulio Cesare’). • For the Colosseum tour in the afternoon, meet your guide at the entrance of the Colosseo metro station (Line B), opposite Colosseum Square. You will find your guide between a green kiosk and the fountain. • At both meeting points look for the guide holding a sign that says Tourismotion. Remember to arrive at the meeting point on time as the group will not wait. • Starting time of the Colosseum tour in the afternoon depends on the schedules of the year: • March 21, 2022-May 29, 2022: Spanish tour at 2:30 PM English tour at 2:00 PM • May 30, 2022 - September 11, 2022: Spanish tour at 3:30 PM English tour at 3:00 PM • September 12, 2022-October 30, 2022: Spanish tour at 2:30 PM English tour at 2:00 PM • October 31, 2022-March 19, 2023: Both Spanish and English tour at 1:30 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶