Discover the marvelous Accademia Gallery, home to the original “David” by Michelangelo. Explore the heart of Florence on a tour led by a passionate guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration options: 1 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, Italian, English, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
- Optional audio guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security.
Select participants and date
Your guide will meet you near the Uffizi gallery, at the end of Piazzale degli Uffizi nearest the Arno River, just at the base of a statue of Galileo Galilei (if you are facing the Arno River, it is the statue in the right corner)Open in Google Maps ⟶