Enter a timeless world of warmth, wellbeing, and wonder in the heart of a volcanic frontier. Experience the rejuvenating powers of the Blue Lagoon's legendary waters and explore the breathtaking beauty of the moss-covered landscape.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Blue Lagoon, at Svartsengi, near the town of Grindavik.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Children aged 2-13 are welcome to enjoy the Blue Lagoon free of charge with their family or guardian. However, it is mandatory for children aged 2 to 8 to wear inflatable armbands (also known as ‘floaties’, ‘water wings’) in the lagoon. These are provided free of charge
- Please also be aware that each guardian is only allowed to supervise 2 children under the age of 10. For safety, and out of respect for other
- guests, please keep an eye on your children at all times