Spend a day learning about the Zulu people in South Africa. This tour includes a visit to the Shaka Zulu Memorial and a 3-hour Queen Nandi tour, with a focus on Shaka Zulu and traditional Zulu life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek, Portuguese, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup possible from hotels/accommodations within a 5 kilometer radius of the local supplier's office at Gooderson Tropicana Hotel, 85 O R Tambo Parade, South Beach, Durban, 4001, South Africa. For special pickup arrangements, please contact the local supplier. Note that pickup is also possible from the Durban Harbour passenger terminal.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Be sure to bring a hat, sun protection, and sunglasses
- German and Polish languages can be requested
- If you are a wheelchair user, please inform the local partner prior to the start of the tour