Explore the Museum of Broken Relationships, an original and unique art project created with the sole purpose of treasuring and sharing your heartbreak stories & symbolic possessions.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Explore a large collection of memento from past relationships, accompanied by a personal, yet anonymous story of its contributor.
- Go on an empathetic journey to the depths of human heart.
- Gain fast entry to a truly unique museum about the ways we love and lose.
- Entry ticket to the Museum
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Last entrance to the exhibition is at 7:30 PM during Summer/Fall (June 1st - Sept. 30th) and at 8:30 PM during Winter/Spring (Oct. 1st - May 31st).
- Museum exhibit captions are in Croatian and English. All other languages mentioned are available via QR codes or as booklets.