Learn about an important chapter in German history with a guided trip to the former Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp, nowadays a memorial.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Welcoming travelers since 2013
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Friedrichstraße train station on the square beside the '"Traenenpalast" (Palace of Tears) to begin the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
- Comfortable clothes
- Public transport ticket
Know before you go
- Public transport tickets need to be bought in advance. A 1-day ABC zone ticket is needed, costing approximately 9.60 euros
- Come prepared to walk — this activity entails a high amount of walking
- The tour runs in all weathers, so please dress accordingly
- The tour is wheelchair accessible, but please be aware of the following: Customers need to use public transport to get to Oranienburg. There’s a 30-minute walk from Oranienburg train station to the Memorial Site. Additionally, the ground at the site can get very muddy when it rains and in winter