Make the most of your time in Rome with a skip-the-ticket-line, express guided tour of the Colosseum, with included access to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Enjoy exploring Rome’s most famous amphitheater with your guide before heading to the Roman Forum at your leisure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 1 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Serbo-Croatian, Russian
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, English
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet directly outside the upper level exit of the Colosseum Metro Station. A company representative will be wearing a purple t-shirt with the local partner's name written on it. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start time for check-in. Late arrivals cannot be guaranteed entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The time booked is valid for the Colosseum Tour. After your Colosseum visit, you can visit the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill either on the same day or the next day.
- For security reasons, all visitors and their luggage will be screened.
- There are no cloakrooms at the Colosseum.
- A ticket needs to be booked for all participants, regardless of their age.