Enjoy a guided visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel tower. Head up to the summit in the elevator and admire the views over Paris.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration options: 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- All guests must go through security controls which can take up to 20-30 minutes at times.
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.
- The guided part of this tour ends on the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Due to weather conditions, the Eiffel Tower is subject to closure.
Select participants and date
Meet your guide a few hundred meters away from the Eiffel Tower on Avenue Silvestre de Sacy, at the corner of Avenue de la Bourdonnais, where the pin is located on the map above. Your guide will be wearing a jacket with the activity provider's, Qualium, logo on it and will be standing next to a delivery bike.Open in Google Maps ⟶