Head up to the second floor of the famous Eiffel Tower on this guided tour. Learn about the landmark's creation and admire the spectacular views over Paris.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration options: 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All guests must go through security controls which can take up to 20-30 minutes at times
- Due to weather conditions, the Eiffel Tower is subject to closure
Select participants and date
Your guide will be wearing a Qualium Tours Jacket and will be holding a "Qualium Tours" Sign. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts at the meeting point: 1, Avenue Sylvestre de Sacy, a few hundred meters away from the Eiffel Tower. By Metro: Line 6 (Bir-Hakeïm station) and line 8 (École Militaire station) By RER : Line C (Champs de Mars or Pont de l’Alma stations) By bus : Lines 42, 69, 82 and 87Open in Google Maps ⟶