Complete your trip to Music City with a visit to the Grand Ole Opry. Go behind the scenes of the venue that made country music famous. See artist dressing rooms, learn Opry history, and even get a photo on stage.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Check in at the ticket counter of the Grand Ole Opry.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Video recording
- Audio recording
Know before you go
- There are limited spaces available for the tour
- In the rare occasion that your time slot gets sold-out, you may be contacted and provided with an alternative time