Explore the rural areas of Santiago Island on a tour from the city of Praia. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Cidade Velha, drive through the Serra Malagueta Natural Park, and enjoy the most beautiful beach on the island, Tarrafal Beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This tour takes place every day from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, with a total duration of 9 hours