Amsterdam Canal Cruise and Entrance to Xtracold Icebar
- Enjoy a 1-hour canal cruise of Amsterdam seeing many of the city's ornate merchant houses and house boats
- Sail past attractions like the Anne Frank House and Skinny Bridge
- Get panoramic views for the luxury glass-topped canal boat
- Skip-the-lines at the Xtracold Icebar and enjoy 3 complimentary drinks
- Save time and money with a combined ticket
You can take the tour in one go, or choose to enjoy each option on alternate days for maximum flexibility. As a self-guided tour, explore the city in your own time and see the sights of Amsterdam at a leisurely pace.
From the water, enjoy the best views of the canal houses and house boats. Admire merchant buildings from the 16th and 17th centuries, Amsterdam’s Golden Age, when trade flourished and was reflected in the elaborately decorated façades.
Sail through the old port to see yet another side of Amsterdam. Then, back on land, enjoy 3 free drinks at the Xtracold Icebar where even the glasses are made of ice.
- Canal cruise
- GPS audioguide in 19 languages
- Timed skip-the-line entrance to the Xtracold Icebar
- 3 complimentary drinks at the Icebar
- All the special clothing needed for the Xtracold experience
- Tips and personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
• Enter the Icebar with your (smartphone) ticket. Please note that it is only possible to access the attraction at your chosen time-slot. • Canal Cruise: Please note that the Canal Cruise can only be accessed with a pre-booked time-slot. In order to pre-book a specific time-slot, please show your (smartphone) ticket for the 1 hr Canal Cruise at the office located at Damrak 26, Amsterdam.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The Canal Cruise time-slot must be reserved upon arrival in Amsterdam (instructions found on voucher)