Embark on a guided walking tour of Montreal’s underground city, RESO, the world’s largest underground pedestrian network.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Hotel Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth, 900 Boulevard René-Lévesque O, Montréal, Quebec, Canada. Meet your guide next to the concierge desk in the lobby of the hotel. Please arrive at least 10-minutes prior to the tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Expect 2 hours of walking, covering an approximate distance of 3 miles
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level; there are staircases (mostly going down) and escalators on the route
- The tour is not recommended for travelers with mobility issues or serious medical conditions or impairments
- Note that the tour is mostly indoors but there are some outdoor portions. It is important to dress appropriately for the weather conditions.