Snowshoe off-trail into a winter wonderland. Travel with an award-winning professional naturalist guide who will bring the area alive for you through their vibrant interpretation and knowledge of the area's natural and cultural history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
in the Fred Meyer Grocery Store Complex on the South side near the fueling center, 61535 S Hwy 97 #13, Bend, OR 97702, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Snow clothing
Know before you go
- Please bring: snow boots, a warm jacket, gloves, a hat, and snow pants, sunglasses, and sunscreen, water bottle, snacks, a camera, and a day bag
- This tour operates in all weather; no refunds will be given for poor weather conditions