Kayakers will love the challenge of paddling across Caneel Bay to Henley Cay where a pristine snorkel area awaits. Discover the amazing coral reef that’s home to a variety of colorful fish. Climb the Henley Cay trail for sweeping views of nearby islands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Experience true Caribbean ocean kayaking from Caneel Bay to Henley Cay
- Snorkel and discover the impressive corals and colorful schools of fish
- Marvel at the views of the British Virgin Islands from the highest point on the Henley Cay trail
- All necessary safety, snorkel, and kayak equipment
- Beverages and snacks
- Free lockers, dressing room, and toilet facilities
- Gratuity for your guides
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour. Honeymoon Beach at Caneel Bay is on the north shore of the Virgin Islands National Park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- What to wear/bring:
- Bathing suit
- Clothing that can get wet, and a hat, sunglasses etc. for sun protection
- Footwear that can get wet (water shoes or sandals) with a strap around the heel
- This is a strenuous tour and includes 20 minutes of paddling each way. This tour is best enjoyed by persons in good physical condition and who have paddled before. Participants should be 14 years or older and in good physical condition.
- Please feel free to call us if you have any questions or concerns about this tour. These are recommendations to insure that you have a good time, but are not entirely strict.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Your payment is 100 percent refundable until 24 hours before the date and time your tour is due to depart. If you cancel your booking with less than 24 hours’ notice or fail to show up for your tour, then the full cost of the tour will be charged to the credit card used to guarantee your tour.