Climb aboard a European-inspired, all-glass dining vessel and enjoy a cruise through New York Harbor complete with live entertainment by an onboard pianist. Feast on your meal at your private table while taking in the spectacular views.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Pier 61 Chelsea Piers.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Infants are free, however, make sure you select the free infant ticket option to ensure admittance on the cruise
- To ensure your group sits together, make make just one reservation for your entire party
- Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure
- For the dinner cruise, most guests choose elegant or dressy-casual attire; cocktail wear or dressy-casual attire is appropriate; dressy jeans are acceptable although casual jeans, t-shirts, athletic shoes and foam flip flops are discouraged
- For the lunch or brunch cruise, dressy-casual attire is appropriate (i.e. sundresses, nice pants or shorts, collared shirts); dressy jeans are acceptable; casual jeans, t-shirts, athletic shoes or flip flops are discouraged.
- The menu is subject to change; before placing your order, please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking; guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only