When in Rome do as the Romans do and ride around the ancient city streets on an iconic Vespa moped. Rent a Vespa Primavera for 24 hours and see sights, such as the Colosseum and Piazza Venezia, from the saddle of a typical Italian mode of transport.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Via Cavour 80, 00184, RomeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- You must know how to ride a scooter and bring a valid driver's license to join the tour. Drivers must be 18 years or older and have a valid driving license, otherwise, you won’t be allowed to drive
- The activity provider reserves the right to judge your driving ability and self-confidence and to stop the use of the Vespa at any point without refund
- All the vehicles are insured for third party liability. The customer is responsible in case of damages, accidents, and theft, to the amount of EUR 1800, or EUR 750 if additional insurance is purchased at EUR €12 per day