New York: History of Lower Manhattan Walking Tour
- Explore iconic monuments in American history such as the Brooklyn Bridge, Wall Street, Statue of Liberty and the World Trade Center Memorial
- Uncover the secrets behind every corner of Lower Manhattan
- Finish the tour with a free slice of New York style pizza
Start the tour in City Hall Park, where the famous Brooklyn Bridge meets Manhattan. Walk towards South Street Seaport, where New York City was born out of a Dutch colony. Here, see some of the oldest architecture in the city.
Spend some time on Wall Street, exploring the history that has taken place at Federal Hall, the New York Stock Exchange, and Trinity Church. Make your way south to see the Charging Bull, an iconic monument of capitalism, and a view of the Statue of Liberty. The final stop is at One World Trade Center, where you can take some time for private reflection and fully appreciate the 9/11 Memorial.
Finally, the tour concludes at a true New York pizzeria, where you can enjoy a New York slice, while also learning how New York style pizza became world-famous.
- Guided walking tour of Lower Manhattan
- New York style pizza slice
Prepare for the activity
Tours start at iconic City Hall Park, on the steps of the Tweed Courthouse. You will see your guide wearing the local partner's shirt and carrying a black umbrella. Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour starts. The starting point is easily accessible via the New York City Subway. Take 4/5/6/J/Z to Brooklyn Bridge City Hall station, 2/3 to Park Row station or R/W to City Hall station.Open in Google Maps ⟶