Eat like a local! This food tour offers a thorough introduction to Mexican cuisine and the authentic dishes of Yucatan in Playa del Carmen. Visit and eat at places that are far from the tourist mainstays. A great experience for adventurous food lovers!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting location is at the entrance of the white church (Capilla de Nta Señora del Carmen) near the bus station on 5th Avenue and Benito Juarez. Address: Calle Quinta Avenida 5 A, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please dress for the weather and bring along any sun protection you feel is necessary. This tour does include some walking.