Take a private or shared group walking tour of some of Chicago’s greatest hits: incredible architecture both old and new, delicious local treats, stunning river views, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
The Chicago Theatre (underneath the marquee), 175 N. State Street, Chicago, IL 60601Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by one the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- This tour runs year-round and will proceed rain or shine unless such weather constitutes a dangerous situation
- In the event of road or attraction closures, your guide will do their best to work around the obstacles or take your tour to alternate locations