Bay of Kotor: 2-Hour Stand Up Paddle Board Tour
- See medieval villages in the Bay of Kotor from your stand up paddle board
- Relax and sunbathe on a beach in the bay
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of the Adriatic sea
The tour starts and ends in Muo, a small fishing village near the Old Town. You will be able to explore the magnificent bay with amazing guides, who are experienced in paddle boarding, but can also tell you about the history of the area.
You will paddle from Muo, where the tour starts to the charming villages of Prčanj and Stoliv on the other side of the bay. Once you arrived there, you can enjoy free time on the beach. Enjoy breathtaking views and deep blue waters you are sure to never forget.
- Top-of-the-line SUP and paddles
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Life jackets in children and adult sizes
- Children under 11 years
Prepare for the activity
- Water shoes
• The route distance is approximately 6 kilometers and the route may be changed to best accommodate safety and enjoyment
• Please note that this activity is dependent on weather conditions
• The tour operator reserves the right to alter the route or cancel the tour should the conditions make it necessary
• Minimum age is 12 years-old