Join our New Orleans Cocktail Tour. There is no better way to tour the town and the places you must visit than walking through the French Quarter's famous bars and restaurants, where you will discover the famous “spirits” of New Orleans.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit some of the restaurants and bars along the famous Bourbon and St. Peter's Streets
- Hear classic stories of New Orleans
- Gain a different view of New Orleans through its history of fine dining and drinking
- Taste the infamous cocktails that originated in New Orleans
- Enjoy a complimentary NATCHEZ Punch at the beginning of your tour
- 2.5-hour guided walking tour of bars and restaurants in the French Quarter
- Experienced local guide
- Complimentary Natchez punch
- Drinks (except the complimentary punch)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please arrive at the Gray Line Lighthouse - 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA - (behind Jax Brewery) at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure to exchange your voucher for a tour ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You must be 21 years of age or older to take this tour.
- Drinks are available for purchase along the tour route.
- This is a walking tour on uneven sidewalks and streets, so please wear comfortable shoes! During warmer months, we recommend that you wear lightly colored clothing, caps/hats and umbrellas are also suggested.