Visit the Roman Forum, Palatine Hill, and the Colosseum, the most iconic monuments of Rome, with these entry tickets. Collect your ticket and enjoy a short multimedia video about the city's history.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Optional audio guide
- English, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Sprays or Aerosols
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- The time selected for your booking refers to the timing at the Touristation office
- The Roman Forum and the Palatine must be visited for approximately 2 hours, before entering the Colosseum
- Families with children will be escorted to the entrance of the Roman Forum
- These tickets cannot be used for school groups, group guided tours, and private guided tours
- The Colosseum ticket price is 17 EUR plus a 2 EUR reservation fee (included in this activity). The price difference is for other services
- Ticket price includes a supplement to raise funds for the emergency situation caused by the floods in Emilia Romagna as decided by Italian Government.