Discover the soul of Venice with a gondola ride on the Grand Canal followed by a guided tour of the magnificent Saint Mark’s Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- German, Spanish, Italian, French, English
Select participants and date
2:15 PM St. Mark's Basilica Tour: Meet at the local tour provider's office in Campo San Gallo, beside San Marco Square. (With the Basilica of San Marco behind you, stay on the right side of the square and go under the arches. Find Olivetti Museum, turn right, walk under the archways, cross the little bridge, and find Campo San Gallo.) 5:15 PM gondola ride: Meet at Calle Larga de l'Ascension, St. Mark’s Square, in front of the post office. The meeting point is at the brown wooden newsstand with the yellow sign that says Meeting Point. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time. Please consider the time between the activities.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Shoulders and knees must be covered regardless of gender when visiting the basilica
- You will receive the audio guide with a digital map via e-mail. You must download it on your mobile phone
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or when religious functions are taking place in the basilica. In cases where cancellation is necessary, your tour will be rescheduled or the cost will be refunded