Begin your day at the Vatican with an ascent to the top of St. Peter’s Dome and take in views of Rome before entering the Basilica to marvel at masterpieces by Michelangelo and Bernini on a guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your guide by the Tiare Fountain, just beneath Largo del Colonnato and in front of the pillars which run around Saint Peter's Square to begin your tour. Your guide will be holding a sign with the activity provider's logo. If you are facing St. Peter's Basilica, follow the pillars to the right until you arrive at the fountain. Need Help? Call/Text/WhatsApp: +1 617-207-6611 Call from Italy: +39 069-674-1298 Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- There is a strict dress code at the Vatican where both men and women must cover their shoulders and knees
- On the days immediately surrounding religious holidays at the Vatican alterations to tours may be necessary due to partial closings of areas normally included in this tour. The tour of the Basilica itself will be extended if the Papal Tombs underneath St. Peter's Basilica are closed
- Due to the route covered and/or the means of transportation used, it is not possible to participate in this tour using a wheelchair, scooter, or other aid. Please contact us to inquire about customized tour options for guests with mobility challenges