You can choose to pedal or not on a 3-hour electric bicycle tour around the neighborhoods of Santa Monica and Venice in Los Angeles. Hop on a Pedego beach cruiser and enjoy a fun ride along the beaches, including Muscle Beach and Venice skatepark.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Experience riding an electric bicycle along the eclectic bike path of Santa Monica and Venice, California; Los Angeles' coastal area.
- Ride along Santa Monica’s award-winning beach, under the Santa Monica Pier, to the Venice skatepark and through Venice to the canals
- Choose your own comfort level with an electric bicycle – you can either pedal or use the electric motor power or both.
- See the famous Muscle Beach
- Pedego Electric Beach Cruiser
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
214 Pier Avenue (just off Main St.) Santa Monica, CA 90405 Pier Ave is 1.3 miles south of the Santa Monica Pier. Not at the pier. Parking is available 1 short block from our shop on Marine & 2nd for approx. $7 per day.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- There will be several areas where we walk with our bikes.
- The tour is suitable for persons aged 13 and up between 100 – 250 lbs.
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Driver’s license is not required.
- We suggest you wear closed-toe shoes, sunscreen, and sunglasses. Please bring a jacket. The weather at the beach is changeable.
- No pregnant guests due to fall risks.
- Any damages to bike or property are the responsibility of the rider.
- Guests must review and sign a liability waiver before riding.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour starts to check-in and start your tour and training on time. Training includes skills review and test ride. Safety for all of our guests is our first priority.
- You cannot join a tour that is already in progress. No refunds once a tour has left the location. No shows are charged in full. In case of rain tours will be cancelled for a full refund. 48-hour cancellation notice is required for full refund.