You can choose to pedal or not on a 3-hour electric bicycle tour around the neighborhoods of Santa Monica and Venice in Los Angeles. Hop on a Pedego beach cruiser and enjoy a fun ride along the beaches, including Muscle Beach and Venice skatepark.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Experience riding an electric bicycle along the eclectic bike path of Santa Monica and Venice, California; Los Angeles' coastal area.
- Ride along Santa Monica’s award-winning beach, under the Santa Monica Pier, to the Venice skatepark and through Venice to the canals
- Choose your own comfort level with an electric bicycle – you can either pedal or use the electric motor power or both.
- See the famous Muscle Beach
- Pedego Electric Beach Cruiser
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
214 Pier Avenue (just off Main St.) Santa Monica, CA 90405 Pier Ave is 1.3 miles south of the Santa Monica Pier. Not at the pier. Parking is available 1 short block from our shop on Marine & 2nd for approx. $7 per day.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- There will be several areas where we walk with our bikes.
- The tour is suitable for persons aged 13 and up between 100 – 250 lbs.
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Driver’s license is not required.
- We suggest you wear closed-toe shoes, sunscreen, and sunglasses. Please bring a jacket. The weather at the beach is changeable.
- No pregnant guests due to fall risks.
- Any damages to bike or property are the responsibility of the rider.
- Guests must review and sign a liability waiver before riding.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour starts to check-in and start your tour and training on time. Training includes skills review and test ride. Safety for all of our guests is our first priority.
- You cannot join a tour that is already in progress. No refunds once a tour has left the location. No shows are charged in full. In case of rain tours will be cancelled for a full refund. 48-hour cancellation notice is required for full refund.